Hillview Resource Centre provides many weekly activities for Ballinteer residents. We offer these activities at a low cost. We are thrilled to have all groups back in person at Hillview Resource Centre.
May 2023 activities:
- Primary School Youth Club 6-12 years Mondays 3:30-4:30-pm with Jess & Lauren.
- Chair Yoga, Thursdays with Anne, 2:30-4pm. 087 117 3475
- International Cookery class, Tuesdays, 1:30 – 3pm with Ana ETB. 087 117 3475
- Fun Bingo every Wednesday with Celia, 2:30pm FULL
- Knitting & Crochet, Monday morning @10am
- Knitting & Crochet, Wednesday morning @10am
- Knitting & Crochet, Thursday evening @6pm
- Sewing classes, Wednesday with Denise, 6-7:45pm
- Adult Art classes with Izabela, Tuesdays, 10am – 12noon (book 087 117 3475)
- Local Employment Service (LES) – CV, employment and social welfare advice with Nicola & Esther (call 087 117 3475)
- Music group every Tuesday, 11am – 12noon Everyone welcome
- Low cost Play Therapy Clinic every Monday with Caroline
- Low cost Counselling Clinic for children, teenagers and adults with Jean
Please contact 012965025 / 087 117 3475 to express your interest in the following groups:
- Book Club
- Fun Singing Group
- Buggy Buddies (walking with our babies and toddlers)
- Sewing & alterations
- Walking Group
- Creative Writing
- Cake Decorating
We also provide once off and short term activities, call Project Manager 087 117 3475 / 01 296 5025 to find out more!