‘Family, Community & You’
Hillview offer one to one IT supports and information & advice to local people. We host a Local Employment Service (LES) which supports people getting back into the workforce.
We deliver a range of services and supports falling into the following categories:
- Community Development
- Mental Health & Well Being
- Domestic, Sexual, Gender-based Violence
- Early Years (Childcare)
- Family Support & Meitheal
- Life Skills & Counselling
- Recreational & Leisure
- Information & Advice
- Community Workshops & Training
Hillview Resource Centre participates in local, regional, and national networking events through the Eastern Region Forum of FRC’s and the National Forum of FRC’s. We plan every three years as part of good practice and implement an annual Operational Plan to help guide our work and prioritise based in need. Hillview Resource Centre is a prevention and early intervention community-based service that
provides a hub of supports to children, young people their families, and the wider community.
Our ethos is based on delivering supports through community development principles which nurtures social inclusion.
FRC National Outcomes:
- Health – healthy physically, mentally & emotionally
- Education – supported in active learning
- Safety – safe from accidental and intentional harm; secure in the immediate and wider physical environment
- Income – economically secure
- Participation – part of positive networks of family, friends, neighbours, and the community